What Personal Information do we hold?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Pro Sound Productions. Here are the types of information we gather:
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination (POV):
Please note in accordance with Australian Federal Law it is our company policy not to seek or disclose staff private medical information to third parties pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 and the Biosecurity Act 2015. POV disclosure will be between our staff/contractors and the client direct at site level. This is a private contract between our staff and the client. Pro Sound Productions Pty Ltd holds no liability for staff disclosing their private medical information direct to customers, this private information is disclosed at their own volition.
If Pro Sound Production Pty Ltd staff or contractors seek to take experimental Covid-19 injections for access to a certain workplaces or in order to carry out works from Purchase Orders, Pro Sound Productions Pty Ltd will hold no liability for any injury, incapacitation or death as a result of taking the experimental injections (TGA Approval under Authorisation to supply or administer a poison [SARS-COV-2(COVID-19) Vaccine).
If in the event of a skills shortage for acoustic/audio technicians/installers for site works requiring POV, Pro Sound Productions Pty Ltd will freight materials direct to site as noted on the Purchase Order/s. All freight for materials will be free of charge to all sites within Perth Metro areas and other areas no greater than 150Km from Perth CBD. Pro Sound Productions Pty Ltd will assist customers to install DIY in order to void product warranty issues (Autex, Ecoustic, Pro Sound Acoustics) in the event that technicians with POV cannot be sourced in time for installations or events requiring POV.
Information You Give Us
You provide information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order; submit information via website forms; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; participate in Discussion Boards; provide and rate Reviews; and so forth. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; credit card information; the names of people to whom purchases have been shipped, including their addresses and phone numbers; the names of people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in stored settings; the content of reviews and e-mails to us; a personal description; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
We receive and store most information you enter on our website or give us in any other way (such as by phone). We use the information that you provide to personalise and improve your shopping experience at prosoundproductions.com.au. Your information allows us to respond to your requests, verify and fulfill your orders, customise future shopping for you, and communicate with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies" (explained below) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses prosoundproductions.com.au. We also use “Action Tags” (explained below) and other data-collection methods. Data collected and stored include your IP address, the last page you visited, and a session ID we store on your computer so we can preserve information about you (such as your shopping cart contents) as you travel from page to page. Other examples of automatic information we collect and analyse may include login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Website, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; category pages you visited; and the phone number used to call our business numbers.
We may tie data collected automatically to information that you provide us with in order to customise and make more enjoyable your experience at Pro Sound Productions.
A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at Pro Sound Productions if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
We send customised promotional email newsletters, but only to those who have opted to receive them. Also, any time you receive a promotional email, you will receive instructions on how to prevent receipt of any further promotional emails. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Pro Sound Productions if your computer supports such capabilities.
Information from Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we may sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Data Retention Policy
We do not store some spam email and some raw log files.
Where required, we promptly delete some credit-card information. Aside from these exceptions, we do attempt to keep most substantive data permanently.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are very small alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to a file on your computer through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart between visits, storing a record of recent items you have browsed, and other personalised content.
- Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Pro Sound Production’s premium features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- However, we want you to know that cookies are not required for basic use of the site, and the "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- Users without cookies enabled will have limited functionality, and will be unable to place orders via the web. If you have chosen to disable cookies in your browser, please contact us at email@example.com and place your order with one of our sales representatives.
Action Tags and other Data Collection Methods
Action tags are 1x1 pixel images embedded in a website page that are used to transparently collect information.
Our internal or third-party ad server, content servers, affiliate program manager and website analysis agents may use action tags or other data-collection methods to log clicks on a particular banner ad and visits to pages of our site, to record information about what products are viewed or purchased (including on our shopping chart page, checkout page, and other pages), and to log other behaviors on our site. The information collected by these tags may also include (but is not limited to) the amount of the purchase, order confirmation number, stock keeping unit number, quantity and identity of the product purchased. Among other things, this can tell us (and other advertisers, publishers, or affiliates) which ads are the most effective on particular sites.
Does Pro Sound Productions Share the Information It Receives?
The following exceptions apply in order to allow for such activities as filling your order when it is not shipped directly from our own warehouse:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders and order bonuses, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Some time in the future we may send offers to selected groups of Pro Sound Productions customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you will be able to exclude yourself from any further such mailings.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Pro Sound Productions or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Mailing List: Pro Sound Productions may occasionally share a portion of its mailing list with other reputable organisations. This information does not include your email address. If you do not want your name and address shared with other organizations, or do not wish to receive our mailings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Aggregation: Information aggregated such that it should reveal no information specifically about you, but only about a larger group of individuals in aggregate (such as everyone from the same zip code), may be shared with other individuals or companies.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Other Anonymous Sharing: We may share tracked information with affiliates, publishers, researchers, those who advertise with us, or other individuals or companies in anonymous form.
Is My Information Secure?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only some digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
In the future, Pro Sound Productions may give you access to the following information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. The exact information you can access and modify will change as our Website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some other great Pro Sound Productions features.
- You may be able to add or update certain information in the future. However, please be aware that when you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, we will respect your wishes.
- You can explore the use of products that offer anonymous browsing. In addition, Austrade (The Australian Trade Commission) provides useful information about online privacy on its own website.
Pro Sound Productions does not sell products for purchase by minors. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Pro Sound Productions only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Pro Sound Productions is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Notice applies only to information collected by this website.